08 August 2016

Bulgaria Holiday #4


Hello lovelies, 

today I do not want to write that much so I show you some impressions from the sea and its beach where we stayed some days! In the daytime it was always packed with people but in the evening it was really pleasant to go for a walk and enjoy the atmosphere of this scenery:
~~
~~
~~
~~
I hope you liked some of the more quieter pictures showing the beauty of nature from Bulgaria, a country mostly known for its tourism.
The next one will be the last post about my holiday and I finally got some other posts going on here ;) 

xoxo

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ah, I love views like this! They remind me of my last summer trip to Croatia *_* So beautiful <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Did you do a post about it? It would be interesting for me to see the similarities :)

      Löschen